Monday, February 2, 2009

Blueberries & Cream Oatmeal Cookies

3/4 C. AP flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 C. brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 C. rolled quick cook oats
1/2 C dried blueberries
1/2 C. chopped pecans
1/2 C white chocolate chips
pinch of salt
1 stick softened butter
1/4 C. sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together flour,baking soda, and salt. In mixer cream butter and sugars. Add egg. Slowly add flour mixture, oats, blueberries,pecans, & white chocolate chips. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat. Dip out 1 T. size balls of mixture and place on baking sheet. Press down slightly with your hand. Bake for 10 min. Remove from oven and leave on baking sheet 1-2 min. before transfering them to cooling racks. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Trez, Thank you so much for entering my 100th post giveaway!
    I love your blog! I will be back to look around more...but right now I am off to finish returning comments! Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the recipe! Love blue berries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! This sounds so good ! Thanks so much and thanks for coming by my blog!!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound delicious!
    Thanks for sharing.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Thanks for becoming a follower of our blog! I will have to try those cookies..they sound delish! Ok, so you want a few blog tips...add more photos to your blog posts. Readers love seeing pics! Definitly add the ya ya tablescape to Susan's Tablescape Thursday. That tablescape is just gorgeous!! I copied the photo to my inspiration folder!! I want to be part of that ya-ya group!!
    Ok, next hint...comment on alot of blogs that will grow your followers. Last but not least...have fun with it!!
    Take Care!
    Darlene

    P.S. Remove the word verification thingy! That was the best hint I've received. It's a pain to try to leave a comment and have to type in a word to verify before it posts.

    ReplyDelete