Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

Hello from the deep FREEZING south. Man is it cold here! I know some of you are thinking I don't know cold-but let me tell you- We ain't used to this!! It's supposed to be 19 degrees here tonight. Anyway having fussed enough about the cold, let me tell you I am so excited about tablescape Thursday!! This will be my first one although my very first blog included a tablescape so be sure and check it out. I hope I can figure out how to do the link. Well, time will! Well, let me tell you about my recipe for the day. I found it in Southern Living a while back and absolutely love it. My family loves pasta and I can literally pull this together in about 10 minutes. Throw on a side salad and you got a great meal-Try it if you get a chance!

2 comments:

  1. It is SUPER cold outside! I'm a "transplanted" southerner just north of the Georgia/Florida border.

    Brr....stay warm.

    Your tablescape is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are probably not far from you. We are about an hour north of Valdosta-straight up I-75!!!

    ReplyDelete