Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my site. This is my very first blog. I'm new to this so please be patient. Please give me your thoughts,impressions and comments on the site. As I mentioned in my profile I am a busy mom of three and practice medicine but cooking and decorating is my second passion. My first truly is practicing medicine. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. I love taking care of children and hope I do my career proud. My site hopefully is very simple and easy to get around on and all my ideas are simple but it's meant to be that way for busy moms. Also included are a few of my favorite health tips and advice. These are strictly good samaritian advice and tips. I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been a member for one week, so I'm a novice too. I think it's great that you take time to follow your creative passions and be a part of the fund raising events in your community. I have done a lot of fundraisers over the years and you are an exception as a physician. You've done a great job with your site.
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I started in December so I am not too far ahead of you! If I can help, don't hesitate to ask... I am learning as I go!

    A noble profession...physician...and NO sarcasm there! I am around today thanks to our trauma center (Macon) so I have high regards for most in the medical field!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks- I am a PA who practices pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Of course I'm very familiar with MCCG-I grew up in Cochran just south of there!

    ReplyDelete