Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hang on people of Haiti we are coming!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my brother in law is on the ground in Haiti. Hopefully I will be going Sunday. My brother in law is a small town outside of Port au prince at an orphanage. Last we heard was that they made it there safe but haven't heard anything since they arrived yesterday. It is a little nerve wrecking that we haven't heard anything since the new 6.0 quake this morning but I have faith that he is OK. I am such peace about going. Everyone at work ask me "aren't you scared?" NOPE!! When it's God will why be worried but continue to pray for all people there and those trying to help.

1 comment:

  1. Will add you and your brother in law's intentions to the prayer list.
    God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete