Monday, December 14, 2009

Bon Appetit!


I watched the movie Julia and Julie last night and LOVED it!! My husband was fussing about having to watch a "dang cooking movie" but he laughed all the way through it too. He says I am the only person he knows that searches out gourmet grocery stores while on vacation. Well I found out I am not alone! I never knew Julia Child was such a character. Not to mention the whole jist of the movie is about blogging. Well, if you get a chance, give this movie a try. Two thumbs up from me and my crew!!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to go see it when it was in the theater and we never got around to it. I will definitely pick it up over my Christms break and watch it.

    I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J and I saw it when it was in theaters. We both loved it too. We stopped on the way home, to shop for ingredients!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it last night and LOVED it! So cute. We all have to start somewhere. And I really related to her blogging successes-I'll never forget my first comments/or followers. They made my day! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete