Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall tablescape and decorating

I absolutely love decorating this time of year. Here is my fall tablescape and some fall decorating I have done. Some of the pictures are a little dark~~Sorry! Hope ya'll enjoy them! If you see what you like, i would love to have new followers~~so follow me!! ENOY!! This is my dining room table. I made the burlap runner and frayed the edges. The china is something my husband inherited from his mother. It is wild Turkey by Johnson Brothers.
Full view.

And another!


The little pumpkin place card holders were purchased at Hobby Lobby for $5.00 for a set of 4.




Another view. I love beaded pumpkins! Just the right touch of elegance.

















This is a top view of the china. Beautiful isn't it! My kids already fight over who it's gonna go to next!







This is an acorn candle ring. The candle holder is from Southern Living at Home.


















Fall arrangement on coffee table.










Front door.












Another view. I purchase this beaded garland at Hobby Lobby for only $5.00 a strand. i bought the only 4 they had. When I asked the salesperson what the price was because there was no price tag on them and he told me $5.00 I said "are you sure" and he said " yeah some of the pumpkins have fallen off." Hey I have a glue gun!!












These topiary are made from the hollow foam pumpkin and wrapped with a fall leave garland from the Dollar Tree. I cut a hole in the bottom of the small pumpkin so the stem of the large one could fit up into it and it would sit level. Beautiful!! The urns are mine that I have had for a while and are concrete. i just spray painted them black.












Fall wreath for my front door that I purchased at Wal mart for $19.95!














Close up of the beaded pumpkin garland.

































Sofa table with arrangement.

















My mantle scattered with Dollar Tree fall leave garland and beaded pumpkins that I got at Wal mart for $1.00 each.




































Foyer table. More beaded pumpkins!




















This is my breakfast table. I keep the decorations on it simple because of the daily use.























Cabbage tureen on breakfast table.





















Simple plates with a cooper changer from Southern Living at Home. Hope you enjoyed this!!






















7 comments:

  1. Beautiful table! I ♥ the plates...can I fight over them, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning table and decor in general. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your china! It's so gorgeous. Nice job on your tablescape and I'm loving your front porch. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow every picture is great, love the pumpkins around the door, I am a new follower of yours, I would just like to add just one thing, everything was difficult to see with the black background...thanks, i will be back anyway, come for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful tablescape. I love all of those candles on the table and I have always loved that set of dishes!!

    What a nice deal on the garland!! Looks so nice and I like the way you did the pumpkins in the urns!

    http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You home is lovely and all your decorations are beautiful. I have the plates and serving pieces that match your cabbage tureen and I love them. Love the Dollar Tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of beaded fruits too. Especially with candlelight making it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete