Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trash to Treasure-great flea market finds

I bought these heavy stainless steel knives for only .10 cents a piece. I got a set of 12

This is an old copper beverage dispenser. You can't tell from the picture, but it has a plug-in on the back to heat the beverage. Can't wait to see it all cleaned up.


This is a silver cream and sugar set. I paid less than $5.00 for this set.

This is a silver gravy boat with a ladle. I paid under $5.00 for this item also.




This is a beautiful glass vase with a lid. I think it will look great with fall candy inside. I paid $2.00 for this item.




This is a beautiful glass and silver bowl. It has a flower frog on top. This was my favorite find of the day. I only paid $1.00 for it!!!





This is a heavy silver tea pot. It is very heavy. I'm unsure of the maker because there are no marks on it.





Happy Fall, Ya'll !!!








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. What wonderful silver and copper finds. I love the urn and the bowl with the glass frog. I would have snapped them up in a New York minute.
    Happy Twirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you DO have your work cut out for you, Trez! You were able to buy some nice pieces at some very good prices. Love the little flower frog and the tea pot.

    I don't relish polishing that huge tray of mine, as well as some other bowls and compotes that are sadly in need of it. Maybe if I put a tv in front of me on the kitchen table I'll be entertained while I work.... lol

    Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I hope it's the first visit of many...

    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween beautiful! I hope you enjoyed tonight's festivities.


    xoxoxo
    Julio

    ReplyDelete