Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Apple Dumplings

2 Granny Smith apples-peeled,cored and each cut into 4 slices
1 can of crescent rolls

Spray baking dish with pam. Separate the crescent rolls and roll out the pieces so you can wrap each apple piece in a crescent roll, being sure all the apple is covered well. Place in a single layer in baking dish

Bring to a boil:
1/2 C water
1/2 stick of butter or margarine
3/4 C. sugar

Pour mixture over top of apples. Sprinkle the top of apples with a little cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 min. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds so delicious!

    Welcome back and Happy Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe sounds wonderful...as did that yummy recipe for Baked Chicken Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to try this recipe. Granny Smiths are my favorite. Looking forward to visiting again, Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours sounds better! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trez,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. This apple dumpling recipe looks simply delicious and easy enough I want to try making a batch. I noticed you are in Georgia, and hope you’re located away from the areas that flooded a few weeks back. I look forward to following you; it’s always nice to meet new friends.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trez...

    Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I see that you have added Happy To Design to your list of blog follows...thank you, my friend!

    Ohhh, I love apple dumplings! It's been forever since I've had them! With apples in season, it would be a great time to make some! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trez:

    Your apple dumplings sound terrific. I'll have to give them a try.

    Thanks so much for becoming a follower.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete